Summer School - Classical Liberalism in Philosophy, Economics, and Politics
Date of event:
We invite all students interested in the ideas of liberty to participate at the
2017 International Summer School „Classical Liberalism in Philosophy, Economics and Politics“
organized jointly by
in Prague in July 31 - August 4, 2017.
We expect over 35 undergraduate and graduate students from all over the world, regardless of their major, who are interested in broadening and deepening their knowledge of classical liberalism and the fundamentals of the free market. Sessions and debates will focus on topics covering political philosphy, history, economics, and economic policy.
- Richard Vedder, Ohio University
- Mark LeBar, Florida State University
- Peter Boettke, George Mason University
- Josef Šíma, CEVRO Institute [school of legal and social studies]
- Dominik Stroukal, Liberalni Institute, Prague
For more details, program and registration see the summer school website.